Get Help!

Where do I go for help? Call 211

Great Rivers 211
PO Box 426
Onalaska, WI 54650

Dial 2-1-1 or
Text your ZIP code to 898211

Responsible for an infant or child?

the Parenting Place
1500 Green Bay Street
La Crosse, WI 54601


Assistance for disabled adults and the elderly.

Aging and Disability Resource Center of La Crosse County
300 4th St. N.
La Crosse, WI 54601

608-785-5700 or

Need to contact the city of La Crosse?

Follow the link above to submit service requests and obtain contact information for the city.