WHNA will email monthly newsletters which contain the next general meeting agenda and other information. Periodically, WHNA may email out priority messages.
Click here to view our current or past newsletters.
Each committee has their own meeting schedule. Click here to learn more about each committee and when they meet.
Committees may cancel planned meetings with short notice. Please contact the committee chair for assistance.
General meetings will continue through Zoom or another A/V meeting service. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to ensure you receive monthly association updates and periodic notifications. Please email email@example.com for meeting invites.
• Recycling Updates
• Risk Reduction with Pat Corran
• Candidates for city council
• County Government: Services & Impact on City
• Streets Department: Summer Projects & How to Make Streets Safer
• La Crosse Library services
• Solar in the City?
• Historical Center, Society and Museum?
• Update on Weigent park shelter?
• Introducing, the new mayor of La Crosse?
• Downtown Mainstreet, Terry Bauer, director.
• No December meeting. Enjoy!