July 12, 2021 – 6:30 PM-8:00 PM
Join your neighbors for a discussion about how to cut your electric bills and impact climate change with Solar power. Join commercial, NGO and utility representatives for the latest in incentives and technologies on how to help make Weigent-Hogan a solar community.
• General meetings are held every second Monday of the month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
• Board meetings and are held every third Monday of the month, starting at 6:00 PM.
• Committee meetings are held online or in person at the chair’s discretion. For meeting information, please click here.
Click here to view full list of meeting dates and topics for the 2021 general meetings.
• Recycling Updates
• Risk Reduction with Pat Corran
• Candidates for city council
• County Government: Services & Impact on City
• Streets Department: Summer Projects & Safer Streets
• La Crosse Library services
• Solar in the City?
• Historical Center, Society and Museum?
• Update on Weigent park shelter?
• Introducing, the new mayor of La Crosse?
• Downtown Mainstreet, Terry Bauer, director.
• No December meeting. Enjoy!
This section is to list upcoming events that are not associated with general or board meetings. May include focused items on the victory garden. Maybe calendar centric?