November 8, 2021 – 6:30 PM-8:00 PM
Downtown Mainstreet with Terry Bauer. Marty Walleser to speak about old fish lab at north end of Riverside Park.
Join your neighbors for a discussion about “what’s next”. Together we will craft a rolling list of events and or neighborhood improvements we should consider for 2022. Nominations to the board will turned in that evening.
• General meetings are held every second Monday of the month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
• Board meetings and are held every third Monday of the month, starting at 6:00 PM.
• Committee meetings are held online or in person at the chair’s discretion. For meeting information, please click here.
Click here to view full list of meeting dates and topics for the 2021 general meetings.
• Recycling Updates
• Risk Reduction with Pat Corran
• Candidates for city council
• County Government: Services & Impact on City
• Streets Department: Summer Projects & Safer Streets
• La Crosse Library services
• Solar in the City – canceled
• Historical Center, Society and Museum – canceled
• Historical Center, Society and Museum
• Update on Weigent park shelter
• Introducing, the new mayor of La Crosse
• Downtown Mainstreet, Terry Bauer, director.
• No December meeting. Enjoy!