August 8, 2021 – 6:30 PM-8:00 PM
Join your neighbors for a discussion about the La Crosse County Historical Society. Learn all the secret handshakes and code words used by this mysterious organization. Join Peggy Derrick, Director of LCHS, as she reveals her plans for capturing the past for the future.
• General meetings are held every second Monday of the month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
• Board meetings and are held every third Monday of the month, starting at 6:00 PM.
• Committee meetings are held online or in person at the chair’s discretion. For meeting information, please click here.
Click here to view full list of meeting dates and topics for the 2021 general meetings.
• Recycling Updates
• Risk Reduction with Pat Corran
• Candidates for city council
• County Government: Services & Impact on City
• Streets Department: Summer Projects & Safer Streets
• La Crosse Library services
• Solar in the City – canceled
• Historical Center, Society and Museum
• Update on Weigent park shelter
• Introducing, the new mayor of La Crosse
• Downtown Mainstreet, Terry Bauer, director.
• No December meeting. Enjoy!